Mon, Mar 4
Garnet Hill – Sales Design Associate (Part-Time)
Dec 11 | Garnet Hill – Now Open!
You will create a delightful and inspiring shopping experience for guests at the Garnet Hill retail store where visitors can touch, feel, and purchase our women’s apparel and products for the home made from nature’s finest fibers including cashmere, linen, and organic cotton. As a Sales/Design Associate, you will embrace and promote the Garnet Hill brand delivering an outstanding guest experience to increase sales and deliver an inspiring shopping experience in which our guest feels inspired and empowered to customize themselves and their space at home.
The hire location is Dedham, MA – onsite.
Who We Are
Since 1976, Garnet Hill has been passionate about sourcing and creating pieces for you and your home. Pieces that will endure. With quality woven into every seam, crease, and corner. Here, every detail counts. Our creations are beautifully designed, responsibly sourced, and passionately crafted. Founded as a natural fibers company, we remain committed to sustainability. Because at Garnet Hill, integrity never goes out of style.
Now, we are growing by creating an in-person, in-store destination to experience all of Garnet Hill.
To support this exciting growth, we are looking for a motivated, team-oriented individual to join our retail team and lead our entry into bricks and mortar retail. If this sounds like you, we need to meet you!
This new position will report to the Store Manager.
- Achieve sales following daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals for the store.
- Help maintain a clean, organized, and easy-to-shop sales floor.
- Deliver excellent guest service by promoting an environment that is helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient for guests and team members.
- Provide design expertise during scheduled appointments and “on-demand” design time.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience. Design experience a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Outlook, and POS systems and previous cash handling required.
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50lbs.
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.