Mon, Oct 3
AllModern – Part Time Sales Associate
Sep 22 | AllModern – Coming Soon!
**This position offers a $1500 joining bonus!**
Come join the team that is reinventing home! Wayfair is hiring for our AllModern retail store! If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, Wayfair’s AllModern store might be the future home for your career.
We at AllModern believe good design should be the standard for all, not a luxury for the few. As the destination for every style of modern, we’re changing the landscape of modern furniture with purposefully designed pieces made to evolve with you through moves and milestones – all delivered fast + free. Everything we do, from product design to delivery, is considered + easy – just the way it should be.
$19.00-21.00/hr. (includes $3 new store premium, rate based on years of experience)
- At Wayfair and our family of brands, we strive to provide our employees with a work schedule that protects their work/life balance and takes their scheduling preferences into consideration. Please understand due to the nature of the retail industry, your shift schedule will vary. However, we will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade with teammates as needed.
- Our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00AM – 8:00PM, and Sundays 11:00AM – 6:00PM. Employee shifts may include an hour before or after store hours.
- Part-Time Sales Associates will be scheduled 20-25 hours/week.
- AllModern is one of the many brands of Wayfair, so as an employee, you will receive an employee discount on Wayfair.com
- Competitive compensation including quarterly bonuses
- Gas reimbursement
- Flexible schedules
What you’ll do:
- As an authentic sales associate for the Wayfair family, lead and create a best in class customer experience by connecting them with the world’s biggest and best home online assortment brought to life in our stores.
- Introduce the online assortment and mobile web and app capabilities.
- Leverage your sales and brand knowledge/passion to help navigate our customers through their design needs and purchases, using the in store and online assortment to fulfill their needs
- Assist walk-ins on the sales floor and in the design studio as needed.
- Ability to navigate multiple software applications, 3rd party and proprietary tools to provide customers with recommendations for their budget, style and space
- Demonstrate confidence in closing the sale and educating customers on various ways to purchase including through POS, Online, our App or through a Quote.
- Be an expert in the services offered in store and online – credit, financing, warranty, installation and delivery, always considering value adds to client purchases.
- Participate in all operational aspects of the store including but not limited to: processing new products, floor sets, replenishment, substitutions and general upkeep of the store
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in a design related environment). Interior design, Art, Architecture, Fashion Merchandising experience a plus
- Passion for great customer service and a drive to exceed sales targets.
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software.
- Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; regularly climb or balance; and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly, frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.