Mar 29 / Press
Legacy Sweat Powered by PNC Bank
Oct 1 / News
LEGACY SWEAT, POWERED BY PNC BANK IS BRINGING YOU COMPLIMENTARY, INDOOR FITNESS CLASSES THROUGH MARCH 2022.
And while your workout should make you sweat, your finances don’t have to. Check out the link below for info on scheduling a Financial Wellness Consultation with PNC Bank plus find an updated list of SWEAT class offerings. Schedule your financial wellness consultation by clicking here.
Classes will take place in the Indoor Sweat Studio located next to Caffe Nero and Shake Shack.
The Malley Method, taught by Liah Malley, is a 45 min full-body, HIIT style workout aimed to improve participants’ stamina and strength. All fitness levels are welcome as modification options are offered throughout classes. Liah’s motivational messaging and inspirational playlists will keep you smiling, sweating and coming back for more. The goal is always to have fun in the process of getting stronger and more confident.
You’ll need: a mat, a set of 3-10lb weights (optional) and a positive attitude!
- Sunday, February 27, 11AM – The Malley Method
- Tuesday, March 1, 6:30PM– The Malley Method
- Sunday, March 6, 11AM – The Malley Method
- Tuesday, March 8, 6:30PM– The Malley Method
- Sunday, March 13, 11AM – The Malley Method
- Tuesday, March 15, 6:30PM– The Malley Method
- Sunday, March 20, 11AM – The Malley Method
- Tuesday, March 22, 6:30PM– The Malley Method
- Sunday, March 27, 11AM – The Malley Method
about the instructor
Originally from Hamilton, Ontario, Liah’s passion for movement led her to pursue a career in fitness. She entered the industry as a yoga and barre instructor, and is currently a Senior instructor at SoulCycle DEDM. She believes the best way to inspire others is to create a fun, judgment-free atmosphere where people feel supported, challenged and empowered. When Covid hit, Liah continued to cultivate community by hosting free, virtual HIIT workouts on her IG (@liahmalley) and YouTube channel. The Malley Method was born! When she’s not leading group fitness classes, she is chasing around her 2 kiddos!
sweat on the safe side
We’re excited to welcome you to our in-person SWEAT sessions, and we’re committed to keeping our class environment safe and comfortable for all participants. Please review our updated procedures below:
- Please wear a mask if needed, or if you feel more comfortable doing so.
- Advance RSVPs are required to attend in-person classes. You can RSVP easily on our Eventbrite page.
- Attendees will need to check in with their class instructor. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes before the start of class. Please look for the check in table inside of the Sweat Studio.
- If you are unable to make class or feel unwell, simply cancel your reservation on Eventbrite to make room for someone on the waitlist.