Mon, Oct 9
- This event has passed.
TogetHER x HeyMama
Tue, March 8 | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM | $20
TogethHER is Legacy Place’s philanthropic initiative for female empowerment and equality. Industry leaders and change makers will be coming together at the event to honor the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women across the globe.
We invite you to join us as we celebrate International Women’s Day with women who are changing the game and fighting for a brighter future for females. This year, we’ve partnered with HeyMama, a social and professional network created to propel mothers forward in work and life, to bring you a night of conversation and inspiration on Tuesday, March 8, 6pm-8:30pm.
Mix + Mingle | Sips + Nibbles: 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Mix + Mingle as you experience interactive tabling and displays from some of your favorite Legacy Place Businesses.
- Sip on a signature cocktail (or mocktail) sponsored by HeyMama or enjoy your favorite drink at The Studio cash bar.
- Snack on passed apps, meats, cheeses, fresh fruits and more as you mingle.
- Our DJ will be playing your favorite hits from female artists.
Panel Discussion: 7:30pm – 8:30pm
- Following an eclectic and energetic cocktail and networking session, attendees will experience a lively and empowering panel discussion amongst a diverse group of women across various industries and backgrounds.
- The panel will be moderated by Amina Smith of NBC Boston Sports and panelists will respond to questions that prompt how we can eliminate stereotypes and work toward equality in our industries and communities.
- Tickets are $20 and all proceeds will go to Strong Women, Strong Girls (SWSG), a Boston based organization that champions the aspirations and potential of girls and women by connecting three generations through mentorship. Their innovative programs combine the power of mentoring relationships with a research-based curriculum built on the stories of strong female role models to bolster the confidence and skills of girls and young women. Together, they’re building a pipeline of powerful and diverse female leaders that will transform opportunities for all women and girls.
- Tickets are required and must be purchased ahead of time on Eventbrite.