Mon, Jun 14
A Place for Pride
Thu, Jun 3 - Wed, Jun 30
We believe in inclusivity and creating spaces where everyone feels welcome. No matter who you love, we love having you here.
Our businesses will also join us in celebrating and standing with the LGBTQIA+ community, see some of the ways they are supporting Pride month below:
- Shake Shack – You’ll notice the Shack team at Legacy wearing PRIDE shirts and offering the Pride Shake all month. In honor of Pride Month, Shake Shack will donate 5 percent of its limited-time Pride Shake to the Trevor Project, the world’s largest suicide prevention and intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. The minimum donation will be $50,000. The new Pride Shake is made with strawberry and blackberry frozen custard and is topped with a mango and passion fruit blend, whipped cream and rainbow glitter. Shake Shack is serving up the Pride Shake in a dedicated Pride cup, featuring an updated Pride-themed burger icon. This color palette has the original rainbow, and includes the important addition of black and brown to represent people of color, as well as light pink and light blue representing the Trans pride flag.
- J.Crew – In celebration of LGBTQ+ Pride Month this year, we’re donating 50% of the proceeds of their Love First tees and hats to PFLAG, the first and largest organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people; their parents and families; and allies.* Inspired by their mission, we also gathered a few of our favorite people to ask them what it means to support and be supported in their community.
- Ann Taylor – Ann Taylor is launching a brand new campaign partnership with GLSEN. GLSEN works to ensure that LGBTQ students can learn and grow in a school environment free from bullying and harassment. Guests will be able to make donations in-store at checkout.
- L.L. Bean – At L.L. Bean, the team believes being outside brings out the best in us ,no matter where we come from. This same concept applies inside the company, where they value individuality and encourage our colleagues to be themselves. During Pride Month 2021, we’ll celebrate our LGBTQ+ employees and customers with a special product collection and dedicated customer communication during the month of June. Current Pride Products: Wicked Shoppah Tote, Pride Water Bottle, Rainbow Anti-Microbial Neck Gaiter, Women’s Everyday Sunsmart Tee (Rainbow Retro Sunrise). Shop the Pride Collection in store!
- Muse Paintbar – As an arts business, Muse Paintbar supports and honors our LGBTQ+ employees and customers and will offer celebratory paintings during Pride. “Rainbow Sails” will be painted on June 6th and “Ew, David” (a painting celebrating the show “Schitt’s Creek”) will be painted on 6/10. Register now!