Please note that many of our retailers have moved to modified hours, so please check in with your favorites for more information.
Be well, neighbors,
Discover your purpose…
Inspire customers to express themselves in their home. Bring Williams-Sonoma to life for our customers by making it easy for them to discover products that best suit the way they cook and entertain. Drive sales by sparking connections & making lasting customers of Williams Sonoma.
Who we are…
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Who you are…
* Love to sell, can articulate a proven ability to exceed selling goals & most importantly can close a sale
* Succeed in a team environment, while able to work independently & manage your own time
* Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment & are constantly looking for ways to think outside-the-box (shop keeper)
* Know what questions to ask your customers in order to understand their personal style & needs
* Enjoy discovering the customer’s style, lifestyle & story to connect them to the right products
* Knowledgeable of all your neighborhood’s treasures including the best flea markets, vintage shops, boutiques, dining & entertainment venues that help the customer layer unique items into their home (food orientation) farmer markets, local vendors, chefs, restaurants.
* Most successful when provided with clearly defined daily sales goals & metrics
At Williams Sonoma you will…
* Create engaging experiences for customers by sharing expertise on cooking, entertaining & enhancing your home
* Provide daily support to the management team by performing opening and closing routines, register functions and back office procedures
* Conduct warm-up and cool down meetings with associates and coach associates to productivity and performance
* Provide supervision to ensure store is meeting financial goals and associates are providing World-Class service to our guests
* Ensure store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during manage-on- duty shifts
* Meet personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests
* Maintain an environment where all associates are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, in accordance with our People First Philosophy
* Perform projects and assignments as directed by the management team
* Effectively perform the Selling Captain role, serving as a role model for sales associates in sales generation and customer service by making the customer experience the priority
* Collaborate with the store team by appreciating & valuing the talents & contributions of others
* Utilize Selling Essentials and training resources to educate team on product, improve selling skills, and achieve business goals
* Drive sales by clienteling & connecting customers to you & Williams-Sonoma
* Provide training and coaching expertise to associates in selling, product knowledge, clienteling and in-home services
* Be held accountable for the following brand competencies: operates with strategic agility, drives innovation & change, provides influential leadership, communicates effectively, develops self & others, creates teams & partnerships, focuses on the customer, models personal accountability, builds operations excellence & drives execution
To apply please send your resume to WSRetailRecruiting@WSGC.com