LOFT – Sales Associate
Drives revenue by providing clients exceptional services through relationship building, sharing style/product information, and presenting a clean, and a safe well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals, which support store goals.
- Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
- Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager, Co-Manager, and Sales Leads
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority. Takes initiative to build a loyal client base
- Follow Directions: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision and within designated timeframes
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain with ANN INC.’s guidelines
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Members of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error
- Schedule: Remains flexible in scheduling that meets the needs of the business
- Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor and stock room
For more information and to apply, please click here.