Paper Source – Customer Service Associate
The Customer Service Associate must exhibit a passion to learn about our products and services and demonstrate a desire to share that knowledge with our customers. The Customer Service Associate’s #1 priority at all times is the customer.
- Consistently perform and leads by example all three steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE):
- Connect with every customer by greeting them warmly, asking open-ended questions and engaging them in product related conversations.
- Respond to customers’ immediate needs
- Explore your customers’ needs and demonstrate products at the demo table, on the sales floor and at the custom print station.
- Add relevant products to complete the project, take it to the next level and help with their whole checklist.
- Think every customer regardless of purchase.
- Empower customers to complete their creative projects at home and build customer loyalty.
- Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all
- Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc
- Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers
- Resolve customer service related issues, elevating as needed to the Assistant or Store
Inspire Customers through product knowledge:
- Inspire our customers about Paper Source’s unique product offerings through product stories, understanding and selling of our core businesses such as cards and envelopes and custom printing.
- Demonstrate consistent selling behaviors that inspire our customers towards a greater connection with our products through registration and selling of workshops and special events to achieve company goals.
- Understand customers’ needs and projects to be able to make meaningful suggestions for additional purchases to achieve company goals.
- Completes all required training modules and has a clear understanding of all available tools and resources to enhance the selling experience.
Drives sales and PROFITABILITY through key performance and manager on duty leadership:
- Sells the benefits associated with capturing email addresses in our customer
- Provide feedback to store management on customer requests, reaction to merchandise and store
- Utilizes company tools and works with customer to suggest add-ons to ensure store sales goals, workshop goals, and ADT and UPT goals are met.
- Demonstrated passion for Paper Source, our products, and providing extraordinary customer
- Arts and crafts background preferred with minimum of 1 year in retail or service related
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping and stairs and lifting of up to 30 pounds
- Ability to work with /around cleaning chemicals and various art