You’ve got to…
– Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
– Love the brand and ensure that passion is evident in everything you do.
– Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
– Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
– Always be flexible, up for anything and ready to have fun along the way.
– Look under rocks, be curious and ask questions.
– Have a great fashion aesthetic.
– Make the most of every moment and be energized by multi-tasking.
– Be technologically savvy, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
– Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
We’ll want you to…
– Ace training and use product knowledge tools.
– Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
– Introduce customers to Loyalty.
– Learn our systems and gadgets and use them effectively.
– Assist in processing and replenishing.
– Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
– Are at least 18 years old.
– Communicate effectively.
– Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
– Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
– Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
And, don’t forget about an amazing discount on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals).