Who we are:
IT’SUGAR was founded to create an environment that fosters the greatest feeling of happiness and humor; that allows you to smile and laugh out loud without judgement. Expanding rapidly, with over 100 locations nationwide, IT’SUGAR aspires to a future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.
There are three major things that differentiate IT’SUGAR from other candy retailers. One is the product – an unconventional twist on traditional candy store goods that focus on the humorous and outlandish. Second is the ambiance – full of bright colors, loud music, and lighthearted rebellion. Third is the people – passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
Our Key Holders are the premier “RETAILTAINER”, providing unforgettable customer experience, and promoting brand awareness.
– Lead, coach and motivate through positive, enthusiastic brand representation and present solutions for ongoing challenges.
– Leads by managing through change and adversity.
– Holds self and staff accountable for achievement of goals and metrics.
– Holds self and staff accountable to our Core Values and coaches to the behaviors associated with them.
– Display enthusiasm and promote a cohesive group working environment; work closely with others as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
– Represent brand and core values appropriately at all times.
– Must be proficient in product knowledge.
– Must be able to work alone or with minimum amount of supervision.
– Ensures retail Indicators, Supporting KPIs and Financial Goals are achieved. (Sales, Conversion %, UPT, DPT, AUR etc.).
– Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, by setting the theater in a fun and engaging way.
– Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through providing the ultimate consumer experience.
– Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels internal and external.
– Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
– Must be able to articulately convey the brand language.
– Ensures all operational standards are maintained.
– Maintains store cash handling records, reports and opening and closing procedures.
– Reviews merchandise orders and inventory levels for accuracy and consistency.
– Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image.
– Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
– Capture information on retail customers to enhance sales, maintain store’s client file.
– Plan, coordinate and set-up for special events and promotions.
– Maintain communication with associates regarding product recommendations to increase sales/inventory.
– Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues with Store Manager.
– Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal, backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.
– Education: High School diploma or equivalent
– Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years of Professional Level of retail
– Must have prior sales and management experience in a retail environment
– Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
– Must be able to use PC and operate office equipment.
– Standing: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
– Lifting: The employee is frequently required to walk and lift product in order to properly merchandise it. The employee must frequently, and independently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs (may be assisted with this task).