Discover your purpose…
Inspire customers to express themselves in their home. Bring Williams-Sonoma to life for our customers by making it easy for them to discover products that best suit the way they cook and entertain. Drive sales by sparking connections & making lasting customers of Williams Sonoma.
Who we are…
Our mission is to enhance the quality of our customers’ lives at home. We put the customer at the center of everything we do, every day. Our corporate values that guide our actions and decisions are our People First culture, customers, quality, shareholders, integrity, and corporate responsibility.
Who you are…
Possess the ability to build sales and establish customer relationships by instructing cooking/technique classes, demonstrations and in-store events as part of Williams-Sonoma’s Culinary Program. Coach and advise store how to deliver in-store culinary programs and activities that achieve sales and profitability goals. Train associates how to introduce, demonstrate and sell new products.
At Williams Sonoma you will…
* Provide informative culinary instruction and product knowledge to create exceptional customer experiences.
* Share product benefits and testimonials as part of each culinary activity and customer interaction on the sales floor to engage customers and drive sales.
* Support store team with marketing and promotion of culinary programs.
* Provide ongoing training, in partnership with management team and vendors, to enhance associates’ product knowledge
* Maintain awareness of food trends and influences and initiate ideas for recipes, demonstrations, and samples.
* Develop relationships with local culinary schools. Source and assist management team to hire and train seasonal associates to support culinary activities.
* Plan, prepare and execute monthly culinary activity calendar, working within budget and meeting brand standards.
* Coach store how to execute culinary activities to brand standard, achieve cost efficiencies and maximize sales.
* Ensure store adherences to Health and Safety codes and train other stores how to meet compliance standards.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
What we’re looking for…
* Formal training or degree in Culinary Arts preferred or equivalent job experience.
* 2 + years management experience preferred.
* Knowledge of Williams-Sonoma products.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time.
* Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75 lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
* Ability to operate POS system.
* Employment/promotion to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.
* Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business. Casual associates must be available to work a minimum of two regularly scheduled shifts on the weekend (Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) and one during the week (Monday to Thursday). Associates must be available for annual inventory and entire holiday season (November and December).
*Example: Weekend availability cannot fall on the same day; an associate must be available on two separate days (Friday and Saturday, Friday and Sunday or Saturday and Sunday) If preferred, an associate can also choose to have all three shifts of availability on the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and none during the week (Monday to Thursday).
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Retail Sales, CSR, Retail, Management
To apply please send your resume to WSRetailRecruiting@WSGC.com