Sat, Dec 9
Vuori – Retail Inventory Lead
Nov 1 | Vuori – Coming Soon!
Vuori is re-defining what athletic apparel looks like: built to move and sweat in but designed with a casual aesthetic to transition into everyday life. We draw inspiration from an active coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, creative expression and life. Our high energy fast paced retail environment is reflected in the clothes we make. We aim to inspire others to take on all aspects of their lives with clarity, enthusiasm and purpose…while having a lot of fun along the way. We are proud to be an outlet for opportunity and for personal growth and success.
The role of a Retail Store Inventory Lead at Vuori is an essential part of the store leadership team. You take initiative, have strong assessment skills, communicate with your team on all inventory happenings, and are agile at adapting to the ebbs and flows of the day-to-day business. You work closely with the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in providing a great experience for both the team and customers as well as the needs of the business. The Retail Store Inventory Lead is the leader of the inventory program in their store and will manage all inventory related tasks.
Create a dynamic experience for the back of house
- Forge lasting relationships with store managers, team members, and customers.
- Work with the sales team to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Ensure the back room is tidy, and easy to navigate.
- Ensure destock and restock is handled on a daily basis.
- Ensure the back of the house is kept organized.
Be the business/Operations
- Attend monthly inventory meetings.
- Manage weekly cycle counts.
- Manage store to store transfers.
- Manage weekly manual restocks to ensure the floor is fully stocked.
- Ensure all shipments are being received and processed in a timely manner, and follow up with store managers if needed.
- Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner.
- Must be available to work at least one weekend day and some holidays.
- Must adhere to scheduled shifts with punctuality.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative.
- Eager to develop new skills and responsive to feedback.
Pay Range: $19/hr – $21/hr + commission
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Apply Now