Sat, Feb 24
The Friendly Toast – Management
Jan 30 | The Friendly Toast
Our management team keeps The Friendly Toast train on the tracks, tending to the needs of personnel and customers alike. For this position, we are seeking engaging, motivated, problem-solvers who are ready to oversee daily operations and take on the responsibilities of a management role. If you love the hustle-and-bustle of restaurant life but are looking for a position with more leadership opportunities, this is the place for you!
- At The Toast, we believe our team members deserve great perks!
- 401(k) & Employer Matching
- Responsible habits tend to make for happier futures. The Toast encourages employees to participate in its 401(k) and matching program.
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Everyone needs a break sometimes and trust us, we want you to keep your sniffles elsewhere.
- Flexible Schedule
- We won’t keep you up to the wee hours. We serve brunch, remember?
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A healthy you makes a better employee. Let’s take care of each other.
- Employee Discount
- If you have to be around chicken and waffles all the time, you should probably get to enjoy them yourself.
- Referral Program
- Know someone who would be a great fit for the Toast? Refer a friend and get a bonus.
- Movin’ On Up
- The Friendly Toast is an amazing place for growth within in the restaurant industry. We’re committed to opening several new locations every year for the next 5 – 7 years. So, if you’re a host looking to grow into a manager position or a sous chef looking to progress to a kitchen manager, we might be just the place for your career aspirations.