Sat, Dec 9
The Escape Game – Team Leader in Training
Nov 15 | The Escape Game – Coming Soon!
Position Description: Our Team Leaders begin as Game Guides. Through empathy and expertise, our Game Guides create epic experiences based on each guest’s individual needs and wants.
How Game Guides Serve Our Guests and Our Team:
- Enthusiastically greeting every single guest
- Leading groups of 2-12 guests in fun, friendly conversation
- Collecting information and making meaningful connections with our guests
- Enthusiastically explaining TEG and the rules of the game
- Using Game Guide software to monitor games and give teams clues and hints
- Giving a recap of the experience in the outro
- Demonstrating operational excellence by:
- Ensuring game components function properly
- Using setup sheets to accurately reset games
- Cleaning games and the building
- Restocking inventory
- Completing necessary reports
- Immediately and graciously resolving service failures
- Flexible availability. This role often works nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Genuine love for serving others
- Flexibility, humility, and teachability
- Quick and effective decision-making abilities
- Creative problem solving
- Basic computer skills
Our mission is to design and deliver EPIC interactive experiences for every single guest. At The Escape Game, you’ll be a part of something bigger than yourself. No matter your role, you’ll help provide lifelong memories for families, friends, co-workers and everyone in between. We are serious about our mission, vision, and values and believe that every person we interact with during our workday is our guest, whether they’re our colleague, employee, or leader. In all positions, everyone is responsible for serving each other every day.