Sun, Mar 3
Skin Laundry – Clinic Manager
Mar 13 | Skin Laundry
Skin Laundry is revolutionizing the way people of all skin types care for their skin by making cutting-edge laser technology safe, effective, and affordable. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is committed to helping you achieve your most beautiful skin with certified healthcare professionals that are highly trained on skin methods and overseen by a team of Medical Advisers.
Skin Laundry is growing and experiencing success in developing products, opening new locations and creating the ultimate experience for our clients! Our goal is to help everyone feel beautiful in their own skin. We do this by offering treatments that provide real results with no downtime. If you are eager to join an innovative company, want to be a valuable part of a team and brand innovating beauty and skincare, we want to hear from you!
About This Exciting New Role:
We are growing! We’re looking for laser focused Clinic Managers to lead our sales strategies and day to day management of one of our Skin Laundry clinics.
Location: Dedham, MA
Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 annually + Uncapped Bonus
Hours: Open availability
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Establish and lead the execution of the brand’s business strategies to drive store Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results to maximize performance and achieve sales plans and goals.
- Develop strong relationships with potential partners and clients for new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Customize local clinic marketing and outreach plans. Collaborate with other departments, such as Marketing, to build brand awareness and to drive sales and traffic through market outreach and effective in-store events.
- Hire, develop and motivate a magnetic team.
- Coach and give feedback as necessary for all team members.
- Lead your team to deliver excellent customer experience and meet service and retail sales targets.
- Organize regular team communication to discuss business updates, issues, and opportunities.
- Evaluate employee performance and develop individual career development plans.
- Ensure all store operations are consistent and flawless; people policies and standards are practiced and upheld.
- Develop monthly, weekly, and daily clinic action plans to achieve revenue targets in all mix of business on a consistent basis.
- Effectively manage all physical inventory and forecasting for service and retail.
- Address client issues and queries professionally, accurately, and timely.
- Evaluate existing business procedures and recommend improvements.
- Effectively create and manage team schedules to meet client needs, achieve clinic financial targets.
- You have a minimum of 3 -5 years of management experience in a retail environment.
- You have a passion for accessible and inclusive beauty.
- You rock the foundations with a proficiency of Retail Math, MS Office Suite, and Outlook.
- You are a business strategist – you can seamlessly maneuver through day to day tactics and exhibit exceptional customer service and outreach, all the while driving your clinic to the next level.
- You believe in creating an uplifting and positive company culture – one that fosters a true sense of belonging, valuing diversity, inclusivity and equity.
- You love to lead and mentor others.
- You are driven, self motivated, and hold yourself and others to exceptional standards.
- You are a wonderful influencer, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You love to collaborate with others, and thrive in a team environment.
- You love to learn and yearn to evolve through coaching and mentoring.
Skin Laundry Company Culture Highlights
- Skin Laundry is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Team Score on Comparably.
- Skin Laundry is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for CEO Rating on Comparably.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Executive Team Score on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/skin-laundry
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At Skin Laundry, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Skin Laundry believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Skin Laundry is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact PeopleTeam@SkinLaundry.com
Skin Laundry will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Skin Laundry, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Skin Laundry mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Skin Laundry employees, or to Skin Laundry’s resume database will be considered Skin Laundry property. Skin Laundry will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Skin Laundry will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.