Sun, Mar 3
Skin Laundry – Assistant Clinic Manager
Mar 13 | Skin Laundry
Skin Laundry is revolutionizing the way people of all skin types care for their skin by making cutting-edge laser technology safe, effective, and affordable. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is committed to helping you achieve your most beautiful skin with certified healthcare professionals that are highly trained on skin methods and overseen by a team of Medical Advisers.
Skin Laundry is growing and experiencing success in developing products, opening new locations and creating the ultimate experience for our clients! Our goal is to help everyone feel beautiful in their own skin. We do this by offering treatments that provide real results with no downtime. If you are eager to join an innovative company, want to be a valuable part of a team and brand innovating beauty and skincare, we want to hear from you!
Assistant Clinic Manager (ACM)
Location: Dedham, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 65k plus uncapped bonus
Schedule/Availability: Clinic Operating Hours (as posted on website) including mall holiday extended hours and weekend availability
Ability to commute/cover other clinics: Reliably commute to home clinic location & periodically travel to other clinics to provide coverage as needed.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- This work is performed in a retail environment and requires the ability to walk short distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry inventory and move clinic equipment. Regularly required to reach, crouch, kneel, bend, twist, push, pull, and carry up to 25lbs.
- Frequently talking and listening to clients in person and on phone.
- Requires the ability to operate standard office equipment such as phones, keyboards, computers, and touch screen devices.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
About This Exciting Role:
Skin Laundry is growing & glowing! We have multiple new clinics opening across the US! We’re looking for laser focused Assistant Clinic Managers to lead our sales strategies and day-to-day management of one of our Skin Laundry clinics. As Assistant Clinic Manager, you’re a key team member who inspires and leads by example. You will partner directly with the Clinic Manager to support all aspects of successful sales & retention strategies, customer service-related initiatives, and clinic operations. You will help ensure that the clinic team is motivated to create an energetic and passionate experience for our clients. As an ACM you are a caring leader and must have the ability to make informed decisions, solve problems thoughtfully, and effectively lead the store when the Clinic Manager is not present.
Reports To: Clinic Manager
Sales & Retention
-Create curated client experiences
-Present & promote customized laser facials best suited for current and perspective clients’ personal skincare needs.
-Discuss the importance or the skin care protocols & products suggested by the medical team.
-Establishes and maintain effective client retention processes.
-Celebrate the success of the clients’ results.
-Partners with Clinic Manager in meeting & exceeding revenue goals set for clinic.
-Use KPIs and propose action plans to elevate client experience.
-Plan and operate within the approved budget.
-Adjust staffing levels according to policy and standards.
Supporting Store Operations Success
– Support clinic success by improving efficiency and accuracy amongst all processes and procedures within the business.
– Assists with orientation, training, coaching, and developing staff members to understand and execute operational expectations.
-Establishes adequate staff to ensure timely patient visits.
-Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems.
Enhancing Skin Laundry Culture
-Partner with clinic team to provide people-oriented, respectful & inclusive workplace of belonging.
-Respect and support all team members individuality, help provide an enjoyable clinic environment & opportunities for development and growth.
-Understand opportunities and support the team to meet personal & clinic business goals every day.
-Upholds organizational relationships with Skin Laundry’s “One-Team” Leadership Mentality.
Assists in the following:
-Posting work schedule for clinics
-Review and authorizes timecards & time-off requests
-Ensures established inventory standards for all supplies and equipment
-Problem solves challenges and communicates solutions to appropriate personnel and
-Maintains a safe work environment
-Partners with Clinic Manager in developing staff
-Completes employee evaluations as needed
- Ideally 1-2 years of management experience in a retail environment.
- Comfortable with selling in a high-volume retail clinic.
- You have a passion for accessible and inclusive skin care beauty for all skin types.
- You enjoy working 1:1 with clients.
- You rock the foundations with a proficiency of Retail Math, MS Office Suite, and Outlook.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service and outreach, while driving your clinic to the next level.
- You believe in creating an uplifting and positive company culture – one that fosters a true sense of belonging, valuing diversity, inclusivity, and equity.
- You enjoy working 1:1 with clients.
- You are driven, self-motivated, and hold yourself and others to exceptional standards.
- You are a able to influence others, possessing strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You love to collaborate with others and thrive in a team environment.
- You love to learn & continuously grow.
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Skin Laundry Complimentary Employee Treatment & Product Discount Program
- Vacation leave, sick leave, and 10 Paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Health insurance – Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Health Care and Dependent Care
- Voluntary Term Life insurance for employee, spouse, and child(ren)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Legal Benefits
- Voluntary Group Accident insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity insurance
- ADP LifeMart – discounted products, services, and experiences
- Calm App subscription