Sat, Feb 24
Skin Laundry – Aesthetic Registered Nurse
Mar 13 | Skin Laundry
Skin Laundry is revolutionizing the way people of all skin types care for their skin by making cutting-edge laser technology safe, effective, and affordable. Our team of highly trained medical professionals is committed to helping you achieve your most beautiful skin with certified healthcare professionals that are highly trained on skin methods and overseen by a team of Medical Advisers.
Skin Laundry is growing and experiencing success in developing products, opening new locations and creating the ultimate experience for our clients! Our goal is to help everyone feel beautiful in their own skin. We do this by offering treatments that provide real results with no downtime. If you are eager to join an innovative company, want to be a valuable part of a team and brand innovating beauty and skincare, we want to hear from you!
Aesthetic Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Dedham, MA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base Pay: 32, Guaranteed Pay $55
Schedule/Availability: Clinic Operating Hours (as posted on website) including mall holiday extended hours and weekend availability
Ability to commute/cover other clinics: Reliably commute to home clinic location & periodically travel to other clinics to provide coverage as needed.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- This work is performed in a retail environment and requires the ability to walk short distances and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have the ability to lift and carry inventory and move clinic equipment. Regularly required to reach, crouch, kneel, bend, twist, push, pull, and carry up to 25lbs.
- Frequently talking and listening to clients in person and on phone.
- Requires the ability to operate standard office equipment such as phones, keyboards, computers, and touch screen devices.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
About This Exciting New Role:
Skin Laundry is growing & glowing! We have multiple new clinics opening across the US!! As part of the clinic team the Aesthetic Registered Nurse is a medical skincare professional who partners with their clinic team to provide excellence services to clients with advanced medical-grade technologies and skin care product recommendations on their customized skin care journey. While other companies also specialize in injectables, hair removal and tattoo removal, we specialize in one thing – facials. Helping develop effective routines and customized plans for clients with compassion and high-energy. RNs should be ready to join a hard-working & high-volume medical-grade skin care clinic.
Reports To: Clinic Manager
Required education: Associate
Required experience: Registered Nurse (RN): 1 year
Skincare/beauty: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse (RN)
Current State Nursing License
BLS – Basic Life Support
- 2 years of experience in Skin Care/Aesthetics or customer service preferred.
- Current RN License in the state you will be practicing. Basic Life Support Certification is required.
- Clinically competent, professional, compassionate, functions well with the team, and able to provide safe and therapeutic services.
- Customer service is our #1 priority, must have exceptional communication skills be capable of problem-solving.
- Must love interacting 1:1 with clients and developing relationships.
- Attention to detail in following company protocol in high-volume environment.
- Must prioritize client safety and customer service and be able to make clinical decisions, but also know when to ask for assistance.
- Attentive, able to listen and read customers to ensure high Skin Laundry standards are met.
- Able to work weekends (40 hours per week).
Sales & Retention
–Create curated client experiences
-Present & perform customized no-downtime laser facials best suited for current and perspective clients’ personal skincare needs.
-Discuss with clients the importance of skin care protocols with high-energy and compassion.
-Celebrate the success of the clients’ results.
Supporting Store Operations Success
– Support clinic success by improving efficiency and accuracy amongst all processes and procedures within the business
– Assists with orientation, training, coaching, and developing staff members to understand and execute operational expectations
-Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
-Maintains effective client retention processes
Enhancing Skin Laundry Culture
-Partner with clinic team to provide people-oriented, enjoyable & comfortable workplace of belonging.
-Respect and support all team members individuality & provide an inclusive environment
-Understand opportunities and support the team to meet personal & clinic goals.
-Upholds organizational relationships with Skin Laundry’s “One-Team” Leadership Mentality
Employee Benefits & Perks:
- Skin Laundry Complimentary Employee Treatment & Product Discount Program
- Vacation leave, sick leave, and 10 paid holidays
- Parental Leave
- Health insurance – Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Health Care and Dependent Care
- Voluntary Term Life insurance for employee, spouse, and child(ren)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Commuter Benefits
- Voluntary Legal Benefits
- Voluntary Group Accident insurance
- Voluntary Critical Illness insurance
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity insurance
- ADP LifeMart – discounted products, services, and experiences
- Calm App Subscription
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about transforming the skin care & beauty industry. Not sure you meet all the qualifications? Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
Skin Laundry Company Culture Highlights
- Skin Laundry is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Team Score on Comparably.
- Skin Laundry is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for CEO Rating on Comparably.
- Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Executive Team Score on Comparably.