Sun, Oct 17
Indochino – Showroom Manager
Aug 2 | Indochino
Joining Indochino is a chance to join a growing and exciting organisation. Since 2008 Indochino as been disrupting the retail scene, offering stylish, perfectly-fitting, personalised apparel on a mass scale. Joining us as a Showroom Manager, you’ll get the following benefits, along with a great salary:
- A generous suiting allowance, we want you to really love what we sell and to look great in our product.
- Great benefits, including Medical and Dental.
- Regular competitions and team building events. Whether a learning event with food or a birthday meal out we want out teams to be connected
- Annual Showroom Manger Conference, a great chance to get connected with all our managers across North America.
- Incredible growth an opportunity – so if you have the ambition and drive, with the skills to back it up, you will be able to develop as we grow.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Showroom Manager you’ll get the opportunity to drive and develop your showroom like your own business.
- Manage all areas of operations within the showroom to ensure the business is set up for sustainable financial growth; including payroll, overall metrics, and business development.
- Manage, monitor and execute client appointments
- Lead, mentor and manage all showroom staff, or Indochino staff who assist in showroom
- Own, manage, and elevate new client appointments numbers through partnerships with marketing team and strive to increase VIP customer base
- Manage business-vendor relationship with local tailor
- Assist marketing with any events or additional client activity that may take place in the showroom and represent Indochino at local PR events
- Ensure that product is merchandised to give clients a great Indochino experience and to maximize both AOV and conversion
- Work directly with Client Service to improve client experience, and relay information and feedback to increase efficiencies
- Bring forward new ideas, initiatives, and improvements of existing functions and truly control the showroom business
- Help scale successive retail efforts by sharing best practices
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Retail Management Experience, ideally having run your own store
- Comfortable and confident in making business-critical decisions
- Sales and metric driven
- Must be able to execute on timelines and expectations autonomously
- Have a connection with the market that lends itself to creating future business and developing local brand awareness and a confidence in networking ability
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self starter with strong solution-oriented thought process
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and lead a team during high energy situations
- Must be able to multitask & manage time independently
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
- Strong proficiency in IOS based programs and products
- Strong proficiency in Excel & other MS Office programs
If this sounds like something you’d love to do, and you know you’re the person for us, visit our careers page, tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to hear from you!