Wed, May 25
Shake Shack – Service, Counter, Cashier, Cook
Now Hiring Customer Service-Counter-Cashier-Cook – Entry Level
Daytime and Weekend Availability Needed
Shake Shack is a modern day “roadside” burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, and more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place with widespread appeal. Our unique and inspiring culture invites and nurtures motivated people who aspire to be our future leaders.
We are seeking positive and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team! We are now hiring full-time and part-time team members. This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful Shacksperience, with hands-on training, online learning modules, and a structured path to grow your career.
Have fun and work hard! As a Shack Team Member, you will learn as you grow – training on every station in the Shack while increasing your responsibility and pay. You will earn various certifications along the way as you grow into a Shack Trainer, Cross Trainer, and Shift Manager at your own pace!
Other responsibilities of a Team Member include:
- Food prep, cooking, and cleaning
- Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work any shift
Experience the Shacksperience: a clearly defined path to success! We believe that building confidence through knowledge and experience is the first step to your success. We provide an environment that encourages learning and growth, and we reward people who meet and exceed our standards of success. We call this the Shacksperience and we are committed to taking care of our Team Members through the opportunities it creates. You will enjoy competitive pay rates, generous benefits, great bonus programs, and career growth opportunities.
• Competitive pay + $500 hiring bonus (stipulations apply) – must be hired before Aug. 31st, 2021
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Transit Discount Program
• 401K Plan with Company Match
• Paid Time Off Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Employee Dining Program
• Referral Bonus
• Online Training Program
• Corporate Fitness Discount Programs
• Choice of Global Cash Card or Direct Deposit