Sun, Oct 17
Paper Source – Key Holder
Aug 2 | Paper Source
Keyholder Job Description
This position reports to the Store or Pod Manager
The Keyholder is responsible for the overall sales and customer service during their assigned shifts. The Keyholder supervises and motivates the store team, providing inspiration to drive sales and exceed customer service expectations through leading by example, providing effective feedback and recognizing accomplishments. The Keyholder also supports in maintaining sound Store Operations and creating a safe work and shopping environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Delivers an Exceptional Customer Experience to Achieve Sales Goals
- Demonstrates a strong ability consistently to deliver the Company’s customer engagement standards, including, but not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Exhibiting welcoming, positive body language; Moving around the sales floor to interact with customers; Asking open-ended questions; Making excellent add-on suggestions; Genuinely thanking the customer and inviting them back.
- Contributes to store sales goals by meeting personal sales goals and driving MOD (Manager on Duty) segment sales goals.
Maintains the Safety of Store, Team, and Customers
- Upholds all store safety and cleanliness standards as described in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintains awareness of everything happening on the sales floor by remaining alert, moving frequently throughout the store, and engaging every customer.
Maintains Store Operations
- Perform opening, closing, and other POS procedures with care and integrity.
- Accomplish inventory management and visual merchandising tasks throughout the day, without allowing it to interfere with their/their team’s abilities to engage customers.
Provides Team Leadership
- Leads by example, ensuring that every customer that walks through the door is engaged.
- Ensures that every employee on the schedule during their shift is primarily focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Takes ownership of the store during their Manager on Duty (MOD) shifts, acting with accountability and integrity.
- Owns all or part of one of the 4C’s Divisions of Responsibility (DORs) as part of their ongoing development plan.
- The ability and willingness to take ownership over the store, driving sales and upholding Company standards for the duration of their shift.
- Strong leadership instincts and the ability to motivate and engage peers.
- Demonstrated passion for the Paper Source brand.
- A commitment to prioritize every customer interaction.
- Solid time management organization and focus on ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Required to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom. May include repetitive bending, prolonged standing/walking/moving throughout the store, twisting, and lifting of up to 30 pounds.