Sat, Dec 9
Madewell – Sales Associate Part-time (Seasonal)
Sep 26 | Madewell
Madewell is a community-driven clothing destination that champions creativity, inclusivity, and self-expression. With denim at the brand’s core, Madewell also offers all the tenets of a great wardrobe, from easy tees and timeless outerwear to classic footwear and last-forever bags. Beyond impeccably designed products, Madewell also distinguishes itself through a number of meaningful sustainability initiatives, a best-in-class customer loyalty program, and community-driven initiatives including Hometown Heroes and Labels We Love. For more information, visit madewell.com and follow us @madewell.
As a Sales Associate, you act as a brand ambassador bringing your own personal style, passion for the product and welcoming energy to the sales floor each day. You’ll create genuine connections, helping customers to find their own unique look. You’ll collaborate with your team members and managers to drive the business, jump in on tasks that help create a seamless customer experience, and bring a collaborative, kind, and inclusive energy to the sales floor.
- Drive sales by exceeding selling and service expectations.
- Complete training, use product knowledge tools, participate in fit sessions and put those experiences to use.
- Assist in store tasks—our customers should always see us at our best.
- Share feedback, insights and ideas with the management team.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
(About you) You’ll be great in the role if you …
- Make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and have a great fashion aesthetic.
- Do what it takes to create seamless, amazing experiences customers can’t stop talking about.
- Bring your best to everything you do and achieve your goals.
- Are flexible, and ready to have fun along the way.
- Leverage technology, while also knowing that devices don’t dominate the dialogue.
- Build productive relationships with everyone on the team and always respect each other.
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Can regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
- Competitive base pay and bonus programs
- Flexible days and hours
- Amazing merchandise discounts
- 24/7 free confidential help with a variety of personal and work concerns
- Personal and professional development
- Giving back –volunteer program, disaster relief funds, charitable matching donations*
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, pet insurance, legal plan, ID theft, commuter benefit*
- Time Away – paid time off, holidays, parental leave, disability leave, bereavement*
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions
*Note: availability of these benefits and perks may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
Hourly Range: $15.25 – $22.75
At J.Crew Group (JCG) we aim to pay competitively for our company’s size and industry. The base salary offered will take into account internal equity and may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region of work premises, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. The base salary is just one component of J.Crew Group’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes the opportunity for bonus, competitive benefits and perks.
One of our core focuses here at JCG is creating a community and culture that builds belonging. We are deeply committed to our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts, and we warmly welcome job applicants of all backgrounds.
JCG is proud to affirmatively provide equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, legally protected physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected under applicable law.