Mon, Oct 9
Life Alive – Prep Cooks, Dishwashers, and Line Cooks
Jul 24 | Life Alive – Now Open!
Our Front of House Non- Service Team Member should be someone who:
- Has engaging communication skills
- A genuine passion and knowledge of our menu offerings,
- A willingness to assist and collaborate within a team,
- A great focus on guest service
- Live and share Life Alive’s values and mission
- Prepares recipes according to standard procedures.
- Stocks and prepares stations for service.
- Communicates product needs to back-of-house (BOH) and managers-on-duty (MODs).
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the station.
- Accommodates guest-specific requests and modifications.
- Ensures high-quality ingredients and standard food preparation.
- Achieves a ticket time goal of 6 minutes or less.
You must be able to:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Reaching and grasping overhead
- Lifting and carrying items weighing 50+ lbs
- Able to stand on feet for 8+ hours a day
Perks and Compensation
- 70% meal discount
- Free and discounted Yoga
- Free Mental Health Support (for full-time)
- 401(k) with a vesting match
- Health insurance, dental and vision coverage (for full-time employees)
- Transportation Benefits
- Education and professional development opportunities – examples include culinary training, superfood education, wellness lifestyle, resume building, community engagement
- Flexible schedule that supports your lifestyle and other goals
- Inclusion in an awesome community
If you align with our Mission and Values, want to learn, and work hard, we hope you’ll apply to join our team!