Wed, May 25
L.L.Bean – Assistant Store Manager
May 9 | L.L. Bean
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us. Because on the inside we’re all outsiders. And if it’s outside, we’re all in.
Position Purpose: Drives business results, develops talent and ensures delivery of the legendary L.L.Bean customer experience for assigned department(s) within an outdoor lifestyle concept retail store. Promotes the company’s core values of Outdoor Heritage, Integrity, Service, Respect, Perseverance and Safe and Healthy Living to ensure the integrity of the brand, culture and mission of L.L.Bean is upheld at all times.
- Delivers legendary world-class customer service and ensures staff does the same
- Ensures department(s) provide an excellent brand experience for customers following suggested visual merchandising plans
- Drives and communicates consistent priorities regarding visual merchandising
- Ensures merchandise plans are implemented and seasonal floor set directives are executed accurately and on time.
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of store marketing directives, including promotion and pricing needs
- Plans and executes Floorsets on a timely basis
- Working with the Store Manager and Assistant Store manager, contributes to the recruitment and hiring of employees for areas of coverage
- Addresses employee issues/conflicts and provide input, feedback and coaching
- Trains and develops employees, recognizing achievements
- Actively drives and promotes the Learn, Try, Buy and Enjoy experience
- Leads and executes compliance with Loss Prevention policies and procedures
Health and Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner. Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are reduced to acceptable levels.
Education Level: 2-Year Associates Degree
Min Years of Experience: 3+
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent with at least 3+ years of retail experience in relevant traffic, and volume Retailer.
- Strong visual merchandising acumen and experience visually merchandising departments
- Strong business acumen with the ability to achieve sales and service goals
- Capability to build strong partnerships and to work collaboratively to achieve goals
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop and motivate employees
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm, motivation and a positive attitude
- Established time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because, when it comes to the outside—we’re all in. Visit llbeancareers.com to learn more.
Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves – because the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.Apply Now