Wed, Jun 29
Paper Source – Key Holder
Apr 23 | Paper Source
The Key Holder supports the Store Management team through performing daily store opening and closing operations.
The Key Holder assumes responsibility of all store operations when Store Management personnel are out of the store.
Essential job responsibilities:
- Consistently perform and leads by example all three steps of the Customer Service Initiative (CREATE):
- Connect with every customer by greeting them warmly, asking open-ended questions and engaging them in product related conversations.
- Respond to customers’ immediate needs
- Explore your customers’ needs and demonstrate products at the demo table, on the sales floor and at the custom print station.
- Add relevant products to complete the project, take it to the next level and help with their whole checklist.
- Think every customer regardless of purchase.
- Empower customers to complete their creative projects at home and build customer loyalty.
- Exhibits an attitude that is one of positive, can do and customer first with all
- Knowledgeable and proficient in technology in order to accurately and efficiently process customer transactions professionally and in compliance with the Paper Source policy; sales, returns, gift certificates, special orders, etc
- Maintain store operations and visual merchandising standards to ensure a ‘grand opening’ look and feel to our customers
- Resolve customer service related issues, elevating as needed to the Assistant or Store
Inspire Customers through product knowledge:
- Inspire our customers about Paper Source’s unique product offerings through product stories, understanding and selling of our core businesses such as cards and envelopes and custom printing.
- Demonstrate consistent selling behaviors that inspire our customers towards a greater connection with our products through registration and selling of workshops and special events to achieve company goals.
- Understand customers’ needs and projects to be able to make meaningful suggestions for additional purchases to achieve company goals.
- Completes all required training modules and has a clear understanding of all available tools and resources to enhance the selling experience.
Execute Consistent operational Excellence:
- Execute opening and closing store procedures including paperwork to company
- Prepare daily agenda, communicates goals and delegates tasks to Customer Service
- Manages inventory integrity procedures with accurate execution of receiving, restocking, transfers and reporting inventory discrepancies.
Drives sales and PROFITABILITY through key performance and manager on duty leadership:
- Sells the benefits associated with capturing email addresses in our customer
- Provide feedback to store management on customer requests, reaction to merchandise and store
- Utilizes company tools and works with customer to suggest add-ons to ensure store sales goals, departmental goals, conversion goals, workshop goals, and ADT and UPT goals are met.
- Leads the sale floor ensuring proper employee zoning to maximize the business and in-store customer experience.
- Communicates to the team, hourly sales and ADT goals during MOD shift along with results.
- Motivates and inspired team to drive business through modeling consistent selling