Sun, Mar 3
Indochino – Style Guide/Sales Associate
Feb 2 | Indochino
A ONE-OF-A-KIND ROLE:
This isn’t your average retail position. For starters, all our garments are custom made to fit the individual. That means no back room full of products and no “can I get this in a different size?”
An INDOCHINO Style Guide does just what the name implies: a little like a personal shopper, you’ll be helping clients create their own distinct look through the perfect blend of fabrics, colors and customizations. You’ll become an expert in tailoring and how clothes should fit. And you’ll enjoy offering style advice and building a rapport with clients. Other responsibilities include:
- Being an ambassador for INDOCHINO’s brand, values and philosophy to our clients and to your fellow employees
- Building strong, lasting relationships to grow a legion of loyal lifetime clients in your showroom
- Reaching and exceeding showroom goals, from sales targets to providing a perfect fit, out-of-the-box
- Maintaining a positive, respectful and professional work environment
- Providing feedback, recommending new ideas and initiatives, and having a voice on how we continue to build the showroom concept at INDOCHINO
YOU ARE OUR PERFECT FIT IF:
- You are a team player, a hard worker, and you exemplify our brand philosophy through your approach and attitude
- You have experience in, and a passion for, providing excellent customer service
- You have a strong problem solving ability coupled with excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have ambition and a strong point of view (with the skills to back it up)
- In an ideal world, you possess knowledge in men’s tailoring and fit
COME WORK WITH US BECAUSE:
- We Promote From Within: We pride ourselves in empowering our employees to build their own made-to-measure career, complete with opportunities for internal growth and promotion into leadership roles (or perhaps we’ll develop a completely new role for you!)
- You Can Help Shape Our Policies: You have an opportunity to influence the strategic and operational direction of INDOCHINO’s growing retail team. Bring your ideas and help us innovate.
- We Are All About Teamwork: Your co-workers will be outstanding. The people here really are terrific. We’re continually learning from each other. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams from merchandising, marketing, technology, operations and everything in between.
- When We Say “Diversity and Inclusion”, We Mean It: We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that fosters productivity, comfortability and creativity, while representing the community we serve in. We ensure our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) committee champions our respectful culture, purposefully.
If this sounds like something you’d love to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you!Apply Now