Sat, Feb 24
Garnet Hill – Sales/Receiving Lead
Aug 25 | Garnet Hill – Now Open!
You will create a delightful and inspiring shopping experience for guests at the Garnet Hill retail store where visitors can touch, feel, and purchase our women’s apparel and products for the home made from nature’s finest fibers including cashmere, linen, and organic cotton. As the Receiving Lead, you will focus on the operational activities that grow the business. You will also promote the Garnet Hill brand at every guest encounter and ensure you exemplify the brand values, standards, and experiences.
The hire location is Dedham, MA – onsite.
Who We Are
Since 1976, Garnet Hill has been passionate about sourcing and creating pieces for you and your home. Pieces that will endure. With quality woven into every seam, crease, and corner. Here, every detail counts. Our creations are beautifully designed, responsibly sourced, and passionately crafted. Founded as a natural fibers company, we remain committed to sustainability. Because at Garnet Hill, integrity never goes out of style.
Now, we are growing by creating an in-person, in-store destination to experience all of Garnet Hill.
To support this exciting growth, we are looking for a motivated, team-oriented individual to join our retail team and lead our entry into bricks and mortar retail. If this sounds like you, we need to meet you!
This new position will report to the Store Manager.
- Perform a variety of operational activities including inventory management, backroom organization & store maintenance.
- Competent in merchandise flow processes, including inspecting and receiving new merchandise and entering data into the inventory management system.
- Actively participates as floor service leader by facilitating an energized pace, positive service environment, and communication of daily sales goals and key metrics.
- Assure all back areas meet company standards of cleanliness and a safe work environment.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of shipping and receiving management experience in the specialty retail industry.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), Outlook, Workday, Kronos and POS Systems
- Lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50lbs
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays