Sat, Feb 24
Francesca’s – Part Time Keyholder
Aug 21 | Francesca’s
We offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Our inclusive brand reflects our people and commitment to the world. We want you to be part of delivering unique, free-spirited fashion and lifestyle products & create a space to amplify the voices of everyone seeking self-expression.
Successful Sales Lead candidates will strongly embrace guest service, merchandising product, and visual presentation. You are an effective communicator and possess a team spirit as part of the leadership team. You empower every person who walks into our boutique to be themselves. You assist in maximizing sales through coaching accountability. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, you are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guests and our team.
Sales Leads must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist the leadership team in driving business results by maximizing daily sales plans and improving metrics through sales floor leadership, execution of francesca’s® training programs, and continuous coaching on and off the sales floor
- Act as a liaison between the Boutique Leadership Team and the Boutique Team
- Plan, delegate, and follow up on tasks and assignments producing accurate work
- Support open, candid, and trusting professional relationships with team members
- Assist in leading, developing, and coaching team members to their full potential
- Utilizing company tools to assist associates in the next level of responsibility growth
- Exhibit a high degree of personal integrity and inspire others to do so
Guest Experience Needs:
- Understand and deliver our guest engagement expectations
- Reinforce a proactive selling culture that focuses on building a confident team
- Ability to balance our guest experience with ongoing operational tasks
Visual Merchandising Standards:
- Maintain a visually inspiring boutique that is compelling to the guest
- Develop visual decision-making skills and effectively communicate our brand standards
- Utilize, lead, and deliver our visual brand standards to present our unique product mix
- Be passionate about the fashions and trends offered in the boutique
- Understand, support, and enforce all company policies in a fair and consistent manner
- Perform, support, and supervise boutique opening and closing procedures, including bank deposits, and securing the boutique
- Protect the physical assets of the boutique by assisting with weekly audits and an annual physical inventory
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing
- Comfortable being on single coverage at times
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs
Competitive Benefits Offered:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Growth and Advancement Opportunities
- Generous Associate Merchandise Discount