Wed, Aug 17
EVEREVE – Inventory Specialist (Part Time)
Jul 7 | Evereve – Now Open!
EVEREVE inspires women to move forward in their fashion and in their lives by offering modern, curated pieces—along with expert styling—to ensure women feel confidently put together. Our 100+ stores, booming e-commerce business and a fast-growing subscription box service, Trendsend, reach over one million customers every year.
Living our core values and treating everyone with HEART (humility, empathy, authenticity, relationships, tenacity) creates a shared purpose and collaborative community—and it’s also a key part of our success. Join our team to help shape the future of an ever-growing, ever-evolving brand!
Inventory Specialists keep our store running smoothly and are fantastic problem solvers, positive communicators and have strong computer skills. They work well alone but also love to join others. This is a part time position that creates full time happiness.
Act as an Ambassador of EVEREVE’s mission and core values:
- Humility: The ability to recognize your value, strengths and weaknesses as well as the value of others.
- Empathy: The ability to understand and value the perspective and feelings of others.
- Authenticity: Embracing who you are, listening to yourself and making decisions based on personal conviction.
- Relationships: Developing genuine connections, lifting others up and following through on team commitments.
- Tenacity: The courage to try something new, persist through difficulty and seek solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Return Authorization & Corporate Return Authorization Requests
- Project U-Haul
- General Organization
- Special Projects
- Organization of Office Area
- Supply Maintenance
- Communicate Daily Checklist status before & after shift with a Manager or Floor Lead
- Complete other projects as needed or assigned