Sat, Dec 9
Carbon Health – Radiologic Technologist – Urgent Care
Jan 17 | Carbon Health
At Carbon Health, we believe everyone deserves good health. We have diverse and passionate teams who lead by example to expand what’s possible in healthcare and further our mission of making great healthcare accessible.
Are you a Radiologic (X-ray0 Technologist looking for a change? We combine smart technology with modern, welcoming clinics. We hire people who genuinely care. In doing so, we’ve built a diverse and passionate team of employees who are all driven to learn from one another and support our mission. You’ll help patients through the imaging process and work cross-functionally to support your team with other tasks that expand your knowledge and experience to keep our clinic running smoothly! Learn more about our values, culture, and amazing benefits today!
Location: Legacy Place – Building 400, Suite 450, Dedham, MA, 02026
Schedule: Full-Time 30+ hours with alternating weekends
Hours of Operation: 9:00Am – 7:00PM
What You’ll Do
- Prepare and position patient for diagnostic imaging procedures using digital equipment
- Explain procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and answer questions
- Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Assist with Medical Assistant duties to ensure optimal patient flow. If you’re looking to expand your skills and knowledge, we are happy to train!
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current CRT certificate and current CPR- BLS
- Full/Limited Licensed Technologist needed
- Fun, genuinely caring attitude towards those you help and work with!
- Forward thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off, learning time off, company provided high quality scrubs
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401k employee contributions and pre-tax commuter benefits (transit and parking)
- FSA, HSA, and dependent care options
- Employee referral bonus program, employee resource groups, and professional development through Udemy Business
- All benefits dependent on role eligibility