Wed, May 25
American Giant – Store Leader
Feb 3 | American Giant – Now Open!
As a Store Leader, you are responsible for building and developing a team with strong performance that embrace the American Giant Values. You lead with an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for our product, and exceptional customer service. You are a self-starter, go-getter and will not settle for comfortable. As a Store Leader, you can easily wear multiple hats in your building and are skilled at managing inventory and setting visual displays. You are connected to the community around you and can tap into your network to source talent and build a local client base. You are goal-oriented and have experience in a selling culture with individual sales goals. You have strong business acumen, analyze your business results, and have experience managing a P&L. In this role, you will be expected to be a strong communicator as your feedback is essential to our success. You will work cross-functionally and will aid in the development of the processes and procedures in our retail stores.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead in-store customer journey and set the example for high-touch service life while providing direction and feedback to your team.
- Support monthly product flow and assortment adjustments by focusing on key volume drivers and react quickly to sell-through to maximize business and productivity
- Responsible for the execution and maintenance of the store’s presentation standards and leads the applicable training and coaching
- Set goals for your team while coaching and motivating to drive results on the sales floor and provide in the moment feedback to team members
- Prioritize and delegate tasks for team members based on the needs of the business
- Celebrate successes and share recognition within the team when results are achieved
- Share business results and anecdotal feedback with the leadership team
- Executes documentation of Punctuality & Attendance issues or other policy infractions
- Compile overarching themes in development conversations and create strategies with leadership team
- Participate in high potential performance conversations alongside the Store Leader.
- Owns in-store client program and manages outreach and follow up.
- 5+ years experience in retail leadership
- Understands and identifies with the core values of the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work closely and effectively with the rest of your store leadership team
- Strong organization skills and are excited about the details
- Must bend, reach, and stretch for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
- Have flexible availability that supports the needs of the business, including: nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must regularly move around all areas of the store and be accessible to customers
- Medical Insurance, 401K, Clothing Allowance, and Paid Time Off