Thu, Feb 2
AllModern – Senior Retail Interior Design Associate
Sep 22 | AllModern – Now Open!
**This position offers a $1500 bonus!**
This is an in-store position, in our physical retail store AllModern. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, Wayfair’s AllModern store might be the future home for your career.
Our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00AM – 7:00PM, and Sundays 10:00AM – 6:00PM
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your sales and interior design knowledge/passion in the furniture space to help navigate our customers through their design needs and purchases, using in store and online endless aisle assortment to fulfill their needs.
- Create designs for customers using preferred design tools to create moodboards, 2D floor plans, product lists, and style inspiration for their interior design needs.
- Guide customers through their questions on product features and functionality, style and product coordination, and cutting requests.
- Utilize design tools, CRM software and client accounts for consistent customer experience and record keeping.
- Deliver KPIs, productivity standards, through one on one virtual interior design consultations.
- AllModern is one of the many brands of Wayfair, so as an employee, you will receive an employee discount on Wayfair.com
- 401k with match for all employees!
- Gas reimbursement
- Competitive compensation including quarterly bonuses
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of Interior Design experience
- Art, Architecture, Fashion Merchandising experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma equivalent preferred
- Sales experience (preferably in a retail environment)
We at AllModern believe good design should be the standard for all, not a luxury for the few. As the destination for every style of modern, we’re changing the landscape of modern furniture with purposefully designed pieces made to evolve with you through moves and milestones.
Please understand due to the nature of the retail industry, your shift schedule will vary. However, we will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade with teammates as needed.
*Employment to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check