Mon, Oct 3
AllModern – Sales Specialist
Sep 22 | AllModern – Coming Soon!
**This position offers a $1,500 bonus!**
Hi, we’re AllModern. We believe good design should be the standard for all, not a luxury for the few. As the destination for every style of modern, we’re changing the landscape of modern furniture with purposefully designed pieces made to evolve with you through moves and milestones – all delivered fast + free. Everything we do, from product design to delivery, is considered + easy – just the way it should be.
- All Modern is one of the many brands of Wayfair, so as an employee, you will receive an employee discount on Wayfair.com
- Full medical, dental, vision
- Matching 401k
- Employee discounts through Wayfair’s Benefit Hub
- Competitive compensation including quarterly and annual bonuses
What you’ll do:
- As an authentic brand ambassador for the Wayfair family, lead and create a best in class customer experience by connecting them with the world’s biggest and best home online assortment brought to life in our stores.
- Master our brand story and be able to share our brand with polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism.
- Ignite an on brand design space utilizing all of our design and omni channel tools and services to bring our customer’s design aspirations to life.
- Guide customers through their questions on product features and functionality, style and product coordination, and cutting requests, including in store assortment and endless aisle.
- Maintain leadership presence through effective floor management and resource allocation.
- Deliver on sales and service KPIs, productivity standards, and drive profitability goals across all omni channel platforms with best in class selling standards.
- Lead the use of utilization design tools, CRM software and client accounts for consistent customer experience and record keeping.
- Work to amplify the Wayfair brand family by being an integral part of a high performing customer centric team.
- Manage and monitor stock levels, merchandise adjacencies, presentations, signing, and assortment in all departments to ensure the sales-floor is adequately stocked. Maintain visual standards of the store, per home office directive.
- Ensure the store meets visual, replenishment, cleanliness, safety and back of house standards during floor leadership shifts.
- Utilize sales analytics tools to drive store profitability, traffic, loyalty and growth in a way that supports the success of the overall brand.
- Perform opening and closing routines and provide supervision to ensure the store is meeting financial goals and associates are providing best in class service to our customers.
- Master selling essentials and training resources to educate the team on our wide array of product assortment.
- Participate in operational store activities as needed: bringing new products to the floor, floor sets, replenishment, substitutions and general store upkeep.
- Engage in a high energy and dynamic work environment where there can be rapid changes in products, promotions, offerings and operations.
- Live by, emulate, and guide by our People Principles every day.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of leadership or experience managing a sales team. Interior design , furniture, or home goods experience preferred.
- Track record of thriving in a fast paced and changing environment
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software; experience with Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides, and forms preferred.
- Full time associates may need to work nights, weekends, and holidays on a rotating basis. Full time associates are expected to have open availability to meet the needs of the business.
- All store positions require constant physical activity, including standing, walking, and reaching. All employees are expected to climb ladders, bend and kneel to obtain products for customers and to maintain the visual appearance of the store. Employees should be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Ability to operate or to quickly learn the stores point-of-sale system
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software; experience with Google Cloud G Suite, including Docs, Sheets, Slides and forms preferred.
- Ability to process information and merchandise through a computer system and POS register system.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; regularly climb or balance; and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly, frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
At Wayfair and our family of brands, we strive to provide our employees with a work schedule that protects their work/life balance and takes their scheduling preferences into consideration. Please understand due to the nature of the retail industry, your shift schedule will vary. However, we will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade with teammates as needed.
Our store hours are Monday-Saturday 10:00AM – 8:00PM, and Sundays 11:00AM – 6:00PM. Employee shifts may include an hour before or after store hours.
*Employment to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background checkApply Now