Mon, Oct 9
AllModern – Design Sales Advisor
Jun 23 | AllModern
Come join the team that is reinventing home! Wayfair is hiring for our AllModern retail store! If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, Wayfair’s AllModern store might be the future home for your career.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your interior design and sales expertise in the home furnishings space to help our customers navigate through their design needs and purchases
- Manage virtual and in-store design appointments (including preparation of design deliverables, product curation, and follow up)
- Meet or exceed sales and customer satisfaction targets, and other established KPIs
- Navigate multiple software applications, 3rd party and proprietary tools to provide customers with recommendations for their budget, style, and timeline (via moodboards, space plans, and 2d/3d room views)
- Share your expertise in fabric & finishes, bringing awareness to performance, texture and durability characteristics as well as market trends using digital and physical swatches
- Efficiently manage your time in design appointments and sales floor interactions by prioritizing the customer experience while keeping communication open with leadership
- Bring a willingness to share innovative ideas and solutions to continuously improve team operations
- Engage in a high energy, focused and dynamic work environment where there can be rapid changes in products, promotions, offerings and operations
- Grow through world class training and continuous career development. You’ll be trained on our product offerings, service add-ons, software, processes, supplier customizations
- Participate in operational store activities as needed: bringing new products to the floor, floor sets, replenishment and substitutions
- As an authentic brand ambassador for the Wayfair family, lead and create a best in class customer experience by connecting them with the world’s biggest and best home online assortment brought to life in our stores.
- Exemplify a positive and professional attitude on a daily basis with customers and your team members
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in a design related environment)
- Passion for great customer service and a drive to exceed sales targets
- Interior design, Art, Architecture, Fashion Merchandising experience a plus
- Strong organization, self-motivation, communication and relationship management skills
- Track record of thriving in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team sales environment
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications preferred
- Demonstrated use of technology to drive business results, ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma equivalent preferred
- All employees will be expected to represent the brand through polished communication, personal appearance and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the merchandise sold.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs.
- Ability to recommend merchandise to customers.
- Technical acumen to learn necessary software and systems
- Ability to process information and merchandise through a computer system and POS register system.
- While performing the duties of this johttps://www.wayfair.com/careers/job/full-time-design-advisor/6805899002?gh_src=&source=b, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; regularly climb or balance; and frequently stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly, frequently or occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
At Wayfair and our family of brands, we strive to provide our employees with a work schedule that protects their work/life balance and takes their scheduling preferences into consideration. Please understand due to the nature of the retail industry, your shift schedule will vary. However, we will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade with teammates as needed.
Our store hours are Monday – Saturday 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM and Sunday 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Employee shifts may include an hour before or after store hours.
Employment to this role will be contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by completing our Accomodations for Applicants form.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.